Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Hawk's Locks: AJ and His Wife Paying It Forward

VintonCountyBuck's picture
June 29, 2014 at 5:23pm
4 Comments

Found this link and thought it was a wonderful thing that many of our former Buckeye players are taking part in to help benefit the James Cancer Hospital and Solove Institute.

http://www.jamesline.com/hawks-locks-providing-supportive-patient-care-for-women-and-children/?utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=display&utm_campaign=summer_01

“We heard so many amazing stories about the care and research going on at The James that A.J. and I knew we wanted to be a part of it,” Laura says. “It was there that we decided to transition Hawk’s Locks from supporting just kids to supporting a much broader group of cancer patients.”

Hovenaut's picture

Love reading these stories about past Buckeye greats coming back and paying forward to the OSU community.

Thanks for sharing, VCB.

+3 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Hawks seem like a very classy well grounded couple.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+3 HS
allinosu's picture

Great story. She has great locks also.

+2 HS
IH8UOFM's picture

I used to have long hair back in my wilder times. When i decided to get it all cut off one day the stylist was like "Wow, your hair is really long and definitely qualifies for Locks of Love". Even as a 21 year old kid that cared about nothing other than myself i was happy to oblige. Something that seems so small to one person can mean the world to another. Happy to say that AJ has and always will be my favorite Buckeye.

+3 HS