Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Surprise

Mizzillion's picture
June 24, 2014 at 4:14pm
14 Comments

Look what I found on the kitchen table when I got home from toiling in the salt mines.  I do believe Mrs. Mizzillion is tryng to seduce me.  lol

boom

Groveport Heisman's picture

Should be a fun time.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+2 HS
osu07asu10's picture

Mrs. Mizzillion 

Well played!

"They don't know what they don't know." - Coach Mick

+1 HS
warosu's picture

Good times! Enjoy

+1 HS
blocko330's picture

Boom lol!

“Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”

- TruthTeller

+2 HS
KBonay's picture

Someone wants a new car or a bigger house.....

+3 HS
bucknutfern4's picture

What's the music playlist gonna look like to get things started!?

+1 HS
EvanstonBuckeye's picture

Barry White, followed by more Barry White.

+3 HS
IGotAWoody's picture
Why would she do this?!!

- License to kill gophers (wolverines, badgers, etc) by the government of the United Nations

+3 HS
Buck Commander's picture

Just went up to my wife with a glass of water and two aspirins "she said what's this for?" I told her for her headache and she said,I Don't have a headache.......well I went on to tell her good there is no excuse later in bed then..........BOOM!

Every time I set my DVR to record Biggest Loser......It always records Wolverine Football Games!

+2 HS
The Butler's picture

I've trained Canaries in the sport of falconry.

+1 HS
cajunbuckeye's picture

This is all I found when I got home

GET OUT OF MY YARD, YOU DRUNK BASTARD!

An angry fan...rooting for an angry team...led by angry coaches

+4 HS
MichaelJ721984's picture

I gotta find a damn wife like that... Or just a broad that doesn't talk back when I want to go drinking.

-3 HS