Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

jerseys

danbrown7665's picture
June 24, 2014 at 11:51am
19 Comments

does anyone no a good place to get nba jerseys from china but without the huge shipping prices?

YTOWNBUCKI's picture

Google probably knows.

+10 HS
Earle's picture

But guess, you can, hmmm?

Italics are for emphasis.

+7 HS
TraSmith4's picture

you could tweet Yao Ming 

+8 HS
TraSmith4's picture

actually not joking this time but you can find just about anything of poor quality from overseas at Alibaba.com it's like ebay but on some weird ass steroids... dead serious!

Earle's picture

I seem to remember something about a slow boat...

+5 HS
IH8UOFM's picture

When I went back to the site that I got my Braxton Miller jersey from it popped up with the FBI/ICE warning

+1 HS
brandonbauer87's picture

Save your pennies and buy a real jersey. 

+1 HS
LouBuck35's picture

Is going to Buckeye Corner or a similar place really that much more expensive/not worth it than getting a knock off from across the Pacific?

I want a fall Saturday in Ohio Stadium..

averagejoel419's picture

A guy I work with puts in an order a month, sells them for $25. More than a few pennies from regular price.

see how the mass of men worry themselves into nameless graves while here and there a great unselfish soul forgets himself into immortality

Bamabucknut's picture

Have you checked Ebay ?

otrain2416's picture

I've had good luck with Aliexpress in the past for pro jerseys havent tested my luck with college apparel. The Kyrie Jersey and Cribbs jerseys I got from there were both legit and I couldn't even tell the difference.  I scored a sweet throwback OSU on Ebay for like $30-35 the last time I bought a jersey. 

+1 HS
Earle's picture

Just save yourself some money and buy something from 11W Dry Goods.  May I suggest my personal favorite?

+5 HS
Denny's picture

Isn't that what the Da Vinci Code was about, internet user 'danbrown7655'?

Taquitos.

UFest57's picture

idocheapjersey.com

Flat $20 shipping rate. I get a group and order to cut down the per jersey shipping cost. 

Oyster's picture

Why would you want an NBA jersey?  Did you lose a bet or something?

+3 HS
UrbzRenewal's picture

I would assume AliExpress is what you're looking for. Cheap shipping, long time.

RBuck's picture

No, I don't no.

"It's just another case of there you are". ~ Doc (1918-2012)

+1 HS