Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

OSA Meeting - Planning Session

0 HS
buckguyfan1's picture
June 13, 2014 at 9:48am
4 Comments

OSA(Off Season Anonymous) Meeting:

If not for the long trip down to my neck of the woods in Florida, I would most certainly offer to host the 1st OSA Meeting for 11Warriors.  After reading many of the posts on various threads the last couple of months it is clear that our "addiction" has many of us holding on too tight.  11W Staff, 11W members, and yes even assholes would be welcome through the gates.  Who hasn't been an asshole at least once in their life?  For those of you that say "not me", well this gathering of lost souls might have been specifically designed for you.

Hypothetically, your ideas and creativity for activities, personal growth, team building, spirits/food, and entertainment are requested below.  Leave no stone unturned, as one of my buds has suggested Off Shore Shark fishing with a wolverine carcus would be a theraputic excursion for those not interested in the Pin The Ass Hat on Hoke contest held on site.  Also, the original BUCKSFAN is changing is icon thread will run continuously on a giant monitor for meditation purposes.  Smaller monitors will be made available for your personal GIF selections that can also be run on a continuous loop. The sky is the limit.

I truly believe those that would attend will come away with a life changing experience.  Anyways its Friday and I think the chances of a beautiful Gray Box are slim today.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 4 Comments