Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. This still isn't the place to discuss politics, religion, or hot-button social issues, however.

Found a True Michigan Man

Firedup's picture
March 14, 2014 at 7:50pm
12 Comments

Found a true Michigan man at the B1G Tournament earlier today. Comes complete with a Mullet and knuckle dragging gloves 

Pure Michigan

After the session, he ended up at the Ohio State designated bar. 

Deadly Nuts's picture

Must be M Man.

LEBRON

+1 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

Had to load the photo in a new window for some reason, but I think that's Joe dirts cousin.

BME_Buckeye's picture

I can't think of the old Michigan player who was at the Notre Dame game but Mgoblog had a pic of him.  Looks like that guy. He use  to play for the browns.  

That could also be Kid Rock. 

Look closely, because the closer you think you are, the less you will actually see.

M Man's picture

I'm not seeing any photo in the OP.  Is it a photo of Michigan superfan Steve Everitt?  Everitt is seemingly at every big Michigan game of any kind nowadays.  He's like Buck I Guy or Big Nut, except for the part that Steve Everitt was a consensus All-American, a legendary beast in the Big Ten who played half a season with a busted jaw in which one of the screws holding his jaw together got lost.  And he started for the Ravens and the Browns.  

Anyway, whatever the photo is, it is not me.  I'm not in Indy.  Here is a rare color photograph of M Man, wearing his Mike Vrabel jersey for the fun of it.  (I like my Vrabel jersey; I just wish it was a road-white jersey.  It's a little uncomfortable, thinking about being inside the Shoe.)

+1 HS
BME_Buckeye's picture

Yeah Steve was the guy I was thinking about.  Dude looks weird!  

Look closely, because the closer you think you are, the less you will actually see.

M Man's picture

Here's his 'playing-in-the-Rose Bowl-with-a-busted-jaw' look:

Seattle Linga's picture

We've programmed it so only OSU fans and band wagon jumpers can see the picture. Any grad or fan from TTUN won't be able to see it. Sound familiar?

+1 HS
Nick's picture

For those who can't see, OP posted a mobile link of the page, not the image.

+3 HS
Firedup's picture

Thanks Nick. I tried to upload this from my phone while in BankersLife and I guess I'm not as successful as I wanted.  Thanks 

Run_Fido_Run's picture

If it is Steve Everitt, I secretly think that he seems like a pretty bad a-- dude. I would go spear fishin' with that dude if I knew how to spear fish. 

+1 HS