It's getting pretty hard to keep up. It seems as if every major sports media outfit has about 15 writers covering the game and churning out features as we lead up to it. Here are but a few:
- Stewie's Mailbag runneth over with fans talking about a rematch of The Game in Glendale.
- The AP takes a look at some of the celebs that will be at the game. For those Yankee fans that are also Buckeye fans - and there are a lot because the Yankees' AAA affiliate was in Columbus for 25+ years - take notice of what sideline Kalamazoo native Derek Jeter will be patroling.
- SI has a fantastic photo essay of the top 10 installments of The Game since 1950.
- Coming back to Stewie, he has a great Q&A up with Troy Smith.
- Jim Donnan of ESPN takes a look at Judgment Day including his take on the top 10 ways to attack a two-deep defense.
- Bruce Hooley looks at possible ways Ginn and/or Breaston can impact The Game.
- The Sun-Times polls the 11 league broadcasters on issues such as: their favorite band, favorite league tradition and what coach they'd most like to dine with.
- The Lantern quite frankly scores a pretty entertaining interview with Stephen A. Smith. After seeing Columbus and the campus for the first time, he's impressed.
- Finally, even the Shreveport Times digs up connections between LSU and the particpants of The Game.