Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Postseason Baseball 2018

+3 HS
VanillaStache's picture
October 1, 2018 at 4:56pm
22 Comments

Regular season is officially over and the Postseason is starting to take shape. I've been checked out since September 15th when the Tribe clinched the AL Central so I need to get back into the swing of things.

Some thoughts I have:

Cubs lost today (ya hate to see that) so I have my fingers crossed they get bounced tomorrow, postseason baseball and the world in general is better without them in it. 

A's - Yankees will be close tomorrow. I obviously am pulling for the A's because I hate all things NY. Boston is a close 2nd for me on my hate list so its a loss for me unless the A's roll through both. A man can dream. 

Tribe pulled a tough matchup in ALDS. I think the game changer will be if Frankie, Josey and the rest of the lineup can live up to their potential in the Postseason. Previous years they have left a lot to be desired at the plate (looking at you Jose) but Donaldson has been a pleasant surprise, Frankie is a legit MVP candidate and Brantley is healthy so keep the good vibes coming. The pitching should be solid and we play the Astros tough so it will be a fun series. I think we either we take it to 5 games and win or we get swept....no in between.

I haven't paid too much attention to the NL but then again I only care about the Indians and how it all affects my well being. 

Interested to see what others think. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 22 Comments