Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

This Week’s Question: If You Could Bestow a Super Bowl Win Onto One NFL Buckeye, Who Would You Choose?

George Eisner's picture
January 29, 2024 at 8:00am
34 Comments

Happy Monday, Eleven Warriors!

Nick Bosa and Chase Young are going to the Super Bowl! To celebrate the tandem of NFL Buckeyes having the ultimate shot at postseason glory, consider the following for This Week’s Question:

If You Could Bestow a Super Bowl Win Onto One NFL Buckeye, Who Would You Choose?

My pick has to be Justin Fields, regardless of whether or not the Bears elect to keep him around. It would be quite funny and a reflection of an incompetent front office if Fields left Chicago and immediately won a championship elsewhere.

Ramzy predictably listed all of the Buckeyes on the Cleveland Browns, but let’s try to keep it realistic. Jason Priestas retroactively named Eddie George, but chose C.J. Stroud among the current Buckeyes. I posed this question with active NFL Buckeyes in mind, but if allowed to choose any throughout history, I’d probably go with Ryan Shazier.

What about you? Which Buckeye would you allow to place a Lombardi Trophy on their mantle?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 34 Comments