Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Austin Ward on The Fan - Future OC NFL Options

+21 HS
jtlbuckeye1's picture
January 12, 2024 at 9:02am
196 Comments

Austin Ward was on with Bobby Carpenter this morning talking about potential staff changes to bring in an OC at Ohio State. He was very hesitant to give specific names, but eventually did. Presumably, from his mouth, the reason why no moves have been made yet is because Ryan Day is targeting NFL guys who are still playing this weekend. He eventually dropped two names:

1) Joe Brady

2) Brian Johnson (Eagles OC). 

I am born and raised in Philadelphia. I graduated from Ohio State and somehow made my way back to Philadelphia. I watch the Eagles every week. I want to make it perfectly clear to the 11W community...if Ryan Day hires Brian Johnson to coordinate this offense, this entire community will absolutely hate their Saturday's in the fall, and it will be the last year Ryan Day coaches at Ohio State. Brian Johnson is a complete and utter disaster. 

Not sure how reliable Ward is. But whatever power the 11W community has to voice concern with this move...from one Buckeye to many others...light your torches and bring your pitch forks. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 196 Comments