Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Am I the Only One??? (Who Wants Devin Brown to Start Next Season)

-4 HS
LonelyKicker2001's picture
December 29, 2023 at 11:49am
106 Comments

I just got done reading another article linking us to a transfer QB. This time it is Will Howard. Two years ago we were praised for our judicious use of the transfer portal based on Day’s belief in developing his recruited talent. 
Quinn Ewers early graduation and quick exit understandably threw off our QB room schedule, but is that to say that it is worthless? I am pumped to see #33 in action tonight and I’m ok if he isn’t a finished product and throws a pick or misses a couple wide open receivers. I have to believe that Ryan Day has the ability and the want-to to show that his eye for quarterbacks and his ability to develop them is unmatched. Otherwise, we are going to have a harder and harder time recruiting the best high school recruits and will have to rely solely on the portal every year. 
Am I the only one that wants DB or LK to be the guy next year? Stop looking for quarterbacks and instead look for linemen that can buy them time to develop. It will be NIL money better spent. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 106 Comments