Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Most Impactful Transfers

+3 HS
6beersandacloudofhops's picture
July 15, 2022 at 2:01pm
36 Comments

ESecPN did a list today of the “most impactful transfers of the last 5 years. I’ll add the link below but it’s paywalled so not all will be able to see it. Burrow was number 1, fair and obvious. Not so obvious or fair is they list Jalen Hurts to Oklahoma #2 and then Fields to OSU at 3. Not sure how I’m the word one season as a Sooner that ended in getting waxed by LSU in the sugar bowl was more impactful than Fields’ 2 years as a Buckeye. 

the rest of the list is fairly nonsensical in my mind. Here’s the top 11 (they list 40). They don’t list any other transfers in OSU has had (Jonah Jackson, Ruggles, Sermon) as being impactful.Thoughts?

1. Burrow 2. Hurts 3. Fields

4. & 5. Caleb Williams & Jordan Addison to USC. Not sure how it’s most impactful when they haven’t played a down yet for their new teams (other than making their old team worse). 
6. Jameson to Bama - Fair though they attribute his success to Bama and act like OSU mismanaged him.

7. Henry Too’Too to Bama

8. Kenneth Walker to Sparty

9. Bailey Zappe to WKU

10. Spencer Rattler to South Carolina - Same thing as with the guys to USC except he played like hot garbage last year

11. The Mullet to Texas - How a guy who has done exactly nothing so far is most impactful, I don’t know.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/insider/story/_/id/34236845/rankin...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 36 Comments