Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Week 12 College Football Game Predictions

+4 HS
TheGreatStateOfOhio2021's picture
November 17, 2021 at 11:56am
13 Comments

Hello again! I once again find myself like yesterday with some extra time on my hands and based on the amount of people's own opinions I got (I view people's opinions as a good thing), I thought I'd do it again. This time about the top 5 matchups of the week (In my opinion of course)

#4 Ohio State vs #7 Michigan State

I think Ohio State will take advantage of Michigan State's below-standard defense and get out to an early lead 24-7 to end the first half. I believe Ohio State's offense will come out and play an excellent 3rd Quarter, putting the game on cruise control and giving up some garbage time points. 

Score: Ohio State: 45 Michigan State: 21

#2 Alabama vs #21 Arkansas

This should be a good game, considering how a terrible LSU team took Alabama to the wire. That being said, I just don't think Arkansas is on the same level as Alabama just yet, and Alabama will put up enough points to get it done without much stress. 

Score: Alabama: 42 Arkansas: 24

#4 Oregon vs #23 Utah

Oregon has struggled since they beat Ohio State in week 2, and I think that will finally catch up to them. Utah is the first-ranked opponent they've faced since Ohio State and is certainly better than a 7 loss Stanford. It's a close one like the rest of Oregon's games, but they fall short on the final drive. 

Score: Oregon: 27 Utah: 31

#15 Wisconsin vs Nebraska

I know, I know. Nebraska is unranked and has 7 losses. But Wisconsin has been cruising through the rest of the mediocre B1G Ten West division, and I think Nebraska could be a possible trap game. This game is huge in the race for a B1G Ten Championship game birth, and Nebraska's worst loss was to the #4 Buckeyes at home by 9. Both sides have pretty good defenses, and I don't think this will be a high-scoring affair, but I think Nebraska shocks the Badgers @ Camp Randall Stadium.

Score: Wisconsin: 21 Nebraska: 24

#10 Wake Forest vs Clemson

Well, well well. Here's something I never thought I'd see. Clemson playing a meaningful game in the ACC. Except, Clemson isn't the one with everything to lose... Wake Forest is. Wake Forest is currently #10 in the country and hoping to make a late Playoff push as the Buckeyes once did back in 2014. This game is critical for Wake's Playoff chance, and I don't know if they're up to the task. Sure, Clemson has been pretty terrible all year offensively, and the case is the exact opposite for Wake. I think Clemson wins a tight one and shatters Wake's playoff hopes in a close one. 

Score: Wake Forest: 24 Clemson: 31

Thanks for reading this if you stuck all the way through. If you disagree with one of my predictions, please tell me what you think in the comment section. Have a good day, and GO BUCKEYES!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 13 Comments