Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

2 Ohio State Purdue Tickets (BOGO: $90 for the Pair)

+5 HS
OhioAgainstTheWorld34's picture
November 10, 2021 at 8:35pm
10 Comments

Hey guys… I’m an avid ElevenWarriorser who likes to keep tickets within the community and avoid the secondary fees. I have a pair in 18C Row 41. I paid face value for them, which is $90 per ticket… However just trying to get enough back to cover parking, my program and food/drink. I know I could list them for $45 a ticket and get them sold on secondary. However, if someone wants to go for cheap. I’ll gladly let them go. With all tickets being electronic, it’s an easy process to get them transferred. Below is a picture I took from our seats during Penn State pregame. Note they are against the wall so there is a seat back effect. We’ve sat lower but with the additional room in the row and the seat back, this is where I prefer. It’s an awesome view to take in the game.  Comment below if you want them with an email and I’ll reach out. Hopefully a moderator will sensor it once contact is made. GO BUCKS!!!

https://ibb.co/WHnVFc4

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 10 Comments