Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Predictions on Tuesday CFB Rankings

+2 HS
brnzfan57's picture
October 31, 2021 at 11:58am
3 Comments

I know this won’t make a lot of you happy and this is in no way an over reaction to last night games. I just think the playoff committee will have us ranked lower than we expected as they know our toughest games are ahead of us and It will play it’s self out. That being said, I think the ranking will be like this:

1.) Georgia- no surprise 

2.) Oklahoma- I think they will get credit for the tougher schedule 

3.) UC- rewarded for being undefeated 

4.) MSU- yep, undefeated and a quality win last night. 
5.) Oregon- this will be Controversial but they have the best win over the 1 loss teams 

6.) Bama- I think they will give them the nodd over us but can also see them putting us above them as our loss isn’t as bad

7. OSU- I think this will remain the same until we play MSU, Michigan and big ten title. Once we go through through that gauntlet they will move us in top 4. Let’s route for Georgia to beat Bama leaving no doubt 

8.) Michigan 

9 wake forest 

10 ND 

[Mod edit: closing this.Joe Bauserman beat you by 3 minutes with a nearly identical post. https://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/ohio-state-football/2021/10/126305/... ]

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 3 Comments