Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

This Season Feels Special...

+9 HS
PaperHandsMan's picture
August 18, 2021 at 5:09pm
46 Comments

Not sure what it is, I can't quite put my finger on it. But Ohio State football seems primed for a special season, a year where the stars align for the Buckeyes.

We are spoiled and very fortunate to enter nearly every season as a legit contender and we are one of the few programs with a realistic shot at winning a Natty (this should never be taken for granted and it's one of the best parts of being a Buckeye). But this specific team, seems to have all the makings of one that can be hoisting the trophy when the dust settles at the end. 

We have a few question marks that need to be answered (namely at QB, and the backend of our defense) but I'm confident they will pass with flying colors.

I always feel like Ohio State has a puncher's chance to win it all, but don't always have an inclining or special feeling that this is "our year". 

I don't know, this year feels different. Can't quantify it, but I feel really really good going into this CFB season.

Anyone else have this feeling? That 2021 is the year it all comes together and Ryan Day leads the Buckeyes to the promised land?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 46 Comments