Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Ted Ginn Jr. Ohio State Highlights: Buckeye Takeover Day 31 Season 2

+21 HS
CPDenn's picture
July 31, 2021 at 11:32am
31 Comments

The holy grail of Ohio State player highlights for me. I've wanted to make this reel for 3-4 years but could never find all the plays until now. This video has every Ted Ginn Jr. touchdown, big play, and even some cool extras that I think you'll enjoy. 

I've been doing this video series since the start of the month, and I appreciate the kind words people have left in the comment sections of these posts. Thank you for taking the time to watch. If you want to go back and watch any of the videos from this month, click here. I also have a playlist that includes last year's takeover and almost 70 total classic Ohio State player highlights that you can find here. I'm doing individual player highlights for each game again this season, so be on the lookout for those the night of the Minnesota game as soon as it ends. Thank you once again for watching, and please subscribe to the channel if you like the videos because there's a ton of great Ohio State videos, plus other CFB highlights and videos I think you'll like. Looking forward to another great season! 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 31 Comments