Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

2021 Ohio State Football Schedule... Trying to Plan?

+4 HS
OhioAgainstTheWorld34's picture
March 31, 2021 at 4:47pm
17 Comments

Okay so... This is what is tentatively scheduled right now.. I have an obscene amount of vacation time that I am going to have to take this year... Due to the pandemic they allowed us to roll all of our hours over to 2021, but they're not going to let us take more than the threshold at the conclusion of the year... I am for sure thinking that I will be making the trip up to Minneapolis for opener against Minnesota.  I need to check off Minnesota and it is a reasonable flight if I get routed through Chicago.  The one game I know Gene Smith has spoken about is the home game against Oregon.  I know he was on the record as to saying details of this game/series should be emerging soon, however I can't find anything else since his comments earlier this month.  Purely guessing, but I would think this game gets moved to a neutral site contest much like the TCU series did to accommodate only one game rather than a home/home agreement.  Thoughts?  I'd love to see it get moved to Las Vegas... However, with Covid protocols in Texas.. I'd say AT&T Stadium maybe in play.  I made that trip for the TCU game so not sure I wanna do it again.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 17 Comments