Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Ohio State at Nebraska... Help!

+1 HS
OhioAgainstTheWorld34's picture
July 19, 2017 at 11:24am
17 Comments

Okay so I am posting a cliché July topic, however I am a planner and seeing how it is my anniversary weekend I need to have this one nailed down tight.  Lucky for me Mrs. 34 loves taking road trips and she is into football.  I am slowly opening her eyes to the Buckeyes and she is buying in.  She grew up in a house that had UK season tickets so I have almost poured all the SEC KoolAid out of her Yeti and have her bough into Scarlet & Gray (We named the silver lab, Scarlet).  But I pitched the idea of driving from our home in Kentucky to Nebraska for the Ohio State Nebraska game.... She wasn't as reluctant to the idea as I thought.  She did put the stipulations that we must find tickets at a reasonable price and stay at a nice hotel.  So this is where I am seeking your guys help.  I just visited the Nebraska Athletic site and put in a request for tickets, it appears they handle things in house and don't use a third party vendor such as Ticketmaster.  This seems to have limited the third party supply and driven demand up.  Any insight to when/how Nebraska releases public tickets... Also hotel accommodations in or around Lincoln?  Is it best to possibly look toward Omaha and driving over? I am sure some of you made the trip back in 2011 when Joe Bauserman was hurling balls into the third row.  If you haven't deleted that trip from the memory back, can you shed any light on it?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 17 Comments