Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Pick two players from other B1G teams to add to Ohio States starting lineup

+2 HS
AnnArborsBuckeye's picture
July 14, 2017 at 9:56am
31 Comments

Ohio State, for the most part, has a pretty stacked starting lineup from top to bottom. However, there are a few positions that could use a slight upgrade. 

If you could steal two players from any B1G team and insert them into a starting role at OSU, who would you choose and why?

I selected safety Godwin Igwebuike from Northwestern. He had 108 tackles last year and was named to the All-Conference Second Team. I think we could use the experience in the secondary as we replace all but one starter. To have two veteran safeties in the back end of our defense would be stellar for an otherwise young secondary. 

My secund selection is Nick Gates, tackle from Nebraska. Jones is a beast but I think most of us would agree that we need an upgrade at RT. He's played both RT and LT in his career at Nebraska and having a second team All-B1G tackle on the other side of the line would make our offense almost unstoppable. 

So who would you pick to add to our already loaded roster?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 31 Comments