Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Ohio State is becoming frightening again!

0 HS
RickyJ's picture
October 20, 2015 at 9:29am
44 Comments

Anybody else around here notice that some of our buddies at ESPN are quietly, reversing their mindsets and putting our buckeyes back atop the leader board?  I guess they aren't totally anti buckeye or totally ignorant!  They saw this past Saturday night what the rest of us saw.  Ohio State blew out and obliterated a very good defensive football team and did it essentially, while playing only 2 quarters of offensive football.  I only count the amount of time JT was in there.  I am not even sure the amount of time JT put in even comes to 2 quarters?  The point is that the buckeyes could put that many points up that fast and also doing nearly all of it via the ground.  That's only one facet of our game!  Also, Ohio State is getting closer and closer to getting Miller to the second level and therefore, loose in space.  A truly daunting and point of major concern for Ohio State's remaining opponents.     

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 44 Comments