Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

"Black Out" Uniforms (mock up)

0 HS
Buckeye419er's picture
August 6, 2015 at 11:08am
87 Comments

So, like the rest of us, I am anxiously awaiting the reveal of the "Black Out" uniforms to be worn vs. Penn State. Whether your take is a good one or a bad one, this is a reality. They will don some hybrid version of the Ohio State uniform. So instead of waiting calmly like a civilized member of society, I've decided to take it upon myself to render my vision of what we might see on the field. Without further ado.... 

Black Out Uniforms

Now again, this is not necessarily what I want but just my personal take on what we might see. I based this off of a combination of the Nike the alternate t-shirt and the uniform mock up from Urban's desk. 

How close will it be to the real deal? I haven't the slightest clue, but for now these fan based mock ups will have to curb our appetite for knowledge of all things Buckeye.

UPDATE: For those who wanted some of the "traditional" aspects put back in....

traditional Black Out

UPDATE: The fans have spoken and Nike (me) has listened... this will be my last update...maybe 

Fans Black Out

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 87 Comments