Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Around the World Wide Web in 80 Seconds: The O-H-I-lluminiti and other Social Crazies

0 HS
Gray Box's picture
May 31, 2015 at 7:15pm
30 Comments

Ok, this may take longer then 80 seconds, but it will be much less then 80 days. Here are some crazy stories from the interwebs and mostly social media today. Feel free to add your own!

The Crazy Conspiracy:

Now I'm all for strapping on my tin foil hat every once in awhile and enjoying a good conspiracy theory, whether it be NWO, aliens, hollow moon or what not, but this Oregon Duck fan takes the crazy cake and eats it too! I'll let you watch this in all of it's glory and not spoil too much, but basically he says the NCAA allowed Ohio State players to tack ecstasy and/or LSD to help win the last three games by giving the player's super human strength and that EZE was extremely high during and after the game. Now I know haters ganna hate, but this is a whole new level!

Burning Mysteries of Mankind --Was the College Football Playoff Rigged?

Dave Grohl
This pic of Dave Grohl is honor of  John Cooper's Lucky Pig's thread Sunday Metal Shop - The Melvins. Click here to watch a video of King Buzzo, the singer of The Melvins and former friend of Dave Grohl, ruin his friendship with Dave like no one else in the world would have.  

Crazy Goes The Crowd:

Ohio State Football Tribute at Cavs game 3:

Crazy Hypspital:

Lebron and Curry were not just both born in Akron, but were both born in the same hospital. Now the hype video (hence the hype + hospital = hypspital):

Crazy Catches:

Trevon Grimes was not at the Opening Regional in Columbus today (click here for more on that), but he was competing with his teammates at Da U in which he made this catch and no Grimes does not need to do a backflip to look good in slowmo:

What backflip you maybe asking yourself, well the other day 4-Star Recruit Nigel Knott caught a ball while backflipping off a wall:

Crazy Dunk:

UNLV Commit Jumps over 4 People in Ridiculous Dunk at Mary Kline Classic:

Crazy Hats:

Crazy Hats

Crazy Not Crazy:

Buckeye rookies in the NFL

Devin Smith - "Welcome to the New York Jets" | NFL Draft 2015 | "The Realest":

10 Rookies in 10 Days: Evan Spencer:

I hope you all enjoyed this lazy crazy Sunday trip around the world wide web. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 30 Comments