Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Dear Buckeyes. (April Fools)

0 HS
TheChaseFor8's picture
April 1, 2015 at 3:22pm
61 Comments

It was an april fools joke everyone. Geez, lighten up please and enjoy the rest of this day. 

LilHook27 thanks for actually being the first to get it. 

I can't tell you how much this site is getting on my nerves lately. It really is quite upsetting to see daily how many buckeye fans are acting like we're invincible. We're not. But the daily ragging of bama players getting arrested or the harbaugh jokes is getting old. Just as is every other new thread about the QB race. Can we please get the admin's to really say hey enough is enough with all this junk. I come here to eleven warriors to really enjoy the news on our football program and to share what I know with everyone. but everyday I find more and more junk threads. 

Personally this season I'm looking forward to..

Will Zeke be a heisman winner?

Is the silver bullets returning?

Will cam johnston have more or less punts this year?

Lets create more topics on our team, and be positive in this respect. If you disagree that's fine, we all have opinions. But enough with the qb race. It won't matter anyways. Why? because we have an entire coaching staff that is unselfish and is about the team. 

I'm greatly looking forward to the spring game on the 18th. 

As always, Go Buckeyes!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 61 Comments