Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Joey Galloway: "If OSU wins, B1G eliminated from Playoffs"

0 HS
BassDropper's picture
November 4, 2014 at 3:10pm
118 Comments

Ive heard him say this on a couple of different shows today. I guess there is no point for Ohio State to even play the game. 

For the life of me, I don't understand this argument. Sure, MSU has the "better" loss, and OSU had a horrible 2nd game of the season. If OSU continues to win and the committee doesn't see that the team is night and day different from VT, then I have no hope for a 4 team playoff. 

If Michigan State wins out, their best win would be against OSU at home and Nebraska at home...and more than likely Nebraksa in the B1G Championship.

If Buckeyes win out, they would have went on the road with a freshman QB and beat the #6 team in the country. Go on the road to a potential 7-2 Minnesota and win (Minnesota is receiving votes in AP and Coaches, if they beat Iowa they could be top 25 next week), and then beat a potential top 10 Nebraska team in the B1G championship. 

Im not saying that OSU's resume is better (if they win out I think it would be), but I kid you not Michigan States best win besides Nebraska is against Michigan. The toughest game they have left besides OSU is @ Penn State. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 118 Comments