Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

Your Official "Welcome to Eleven Warriors" (2016 off-season edition) Open Thread

+18 HS
Hovenaut's picture
April 25, 2016 at 2:53pm
248 Comments

Hi all,

I did one of these last summer, and thought it might be a good time to bust out the welcome mat/introduction spots as we head into the heart of the off-season.

Not only want to welcome the new faces to TBDFSITL, but also want to extend an opportunity to the existing dubbers here to introduce themselves.

Or maybe it's just a case of the Mondays.

Here goes...

Three and a half year 11W vet - I like Ohio State football, the non-platooning of quarterbacks, traditional lager, and minimal rival coverage (I don't care who their head coach is...seriously). My moderation ratio calculates out to approx 3:1 edits to deletions (upwards to 10:1 on forum placements to edits).

Mod edit: Moving to Premium Lounge and turning voting off. (just kidding Hov)

In the off-season I like discussing football, yardwork, traditional lager, playoff hockey (which usually wraps up by early May for me), and minimal rival coverage (I don't care who their head coach still is...seriously).

A welcome aboard to the new members of the commentariat, and happy off-season to the familiar faces - smile, you'll get through this.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 248 Comments