Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

Birm (and the rest of the staff)

0 HS
tunehtraef's picture
January 29, 2015 at 11:31pm
16 Comments

I don't post often, but read every day and I had to get on and say a big thank you to Mr. Birmingham for the way he handles his business. Yesterday he made the comment that he couldn't elaborate on the Davis situation, which, in my mind, meant he knew more but was not giving that information away per a request. (This is not the first time I have seen this from him and this staff about "insider" information.)

After it is reported elsewhere he will then put up the story, but really seems to be a great person to trust with information about recruiting because it is not just lip service when he tells these young men (or those around them) that he will keep that information to himself until they want it out, or at least it won't be him that gives away this information.

I can only hope that past, current, and future recruits and their families give him the same respect for the way he handles his business as the members of this staff do.

Thank you Birm for everything you do and your amazing professionalism!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 16 Comments