Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

Can't upload pics anymore!

cinserious's picture
June 1, 2014 at 2:28am
14 Comments

Anybody else having problems uploading pics/gifs now?

Ever since Microsoft forced me to update my Windows 8, I cant upload pics to this site. its been really frustrating as I'm not very computer-savvy. Maybe I'll try Chrome or something and see if that works.

Thanks 11w users. As a bonus, the first individual who can successfully help gets free membership upgrade to the 11W premium lounge!

Groveport Heisman's picture

I couldnt do it with internet explorer to save my life. Chrome worked good for me then got loaded down with some type of malware. Downloaded mozilla firefox and it works extremely well with 11w's. I can post pics and vids extremely fast and pages load instantly. I'm on a older laptop and running windows 7 but still couldnt post anything on explorer.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

cinserious's picture

Thanks dude, although I tried Chrome and it went through right away, I appreciate your input. You get automatic invite to the premium lounge anyway!

BTW, over the weekend Joe Deters'  (longtime Hamilton co. prosecuter) 23 year old son got jumped after midnight downtown following 'Taste'. 

Gone ham, be back soon...

+2 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Damn I'd hate to be those knuckleheads when the long arm of the law catches up to them.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

cinserious's picture

First of all an example will be made of them to clean up downtown's image, plus a personal vendetta will be attached to the penalty. Deters is putting an assistant prosecutor on it so it won't look personal. Now you have an assistant wanting to look good for his boss by bringing down the hammer. Those punks won't see the light of day for a looooooong time.

Gone ham, be back soon...

Northbrook's picture

Get a Chromebook. HELLO PREMIUM!

Crimson's picture

I'm not sure if I understand the question, as uploading pics/gifs/anything has been removed from the site since the new launch in (January).

1. Here's how you do it now: http://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/site-stuff/2014/02/33590/so-you-want...
  2. W8(.1) sucks: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-system/how-t...

I already have Premium, but thanks for the offer.

route4buckeye's picture

The reason is that Internet Explorer is garbage. Use Chrome, my friend :)

+1 HS
osu07asu10's picture

When did cinserious get the privilege to hand out premium longue invites?

Sorry fellas, a great coach once said nothing easy is worth a Damn.

Only way into the premium longue is grinding out the requisite helmet stickers!!

EDIT: Everything works fine for me using Chrome

"They don't know what they don't know." - Coach Mick

+1 HS
bukyze's picture

I suck at everything that has to do with computers, and even I know that IE sucks.  Use Chrome - I've never had an issue.

Go1Bucks's picture

Its just YOU. Its a safety feature Cin.  No one wants you to be able to post pics anymore :-P

Go Bucks!

+2 HS
Earle's picture

Does this mean no more posts on aging B (?) List actresses and marginally attractive game show contestants?

Italics are for emphasis.

+3 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Too funny Earle - I see what you did there brother

+1 HS
airbuckeye's picture

Hey Groveport im not sure if have it or not you can down Malware Anite virus program for free along with anything else your using. I run that program once a week but i hate doing because it takes my amost damn hours to run it. But it works great and if something is in there that that your other program can't see it will find it.

airbuckeye's picture

Also forgot there is another program that works well to its called CCleaner not sure where you find it at because the man who does all my computer tech work is the one that put both on my computer. He his the only person i trust to work on mine and have been going to him for 15 to 16 or so years now there in Columbus. And he just moved his shop over there to Groveport about two or three months.

The Man knows his way around a computer and thats were i send my family and friends to plus the fact he also served in the Corp so i trust a fellow marine more than i would anyone else. If you want to know more about his shop just let me know ill be more than happy to give the info.

I know even though i live in Dayton now ill drive there in a heart beat if i need work done on mine.