Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

Everyday Buckeyes Paying Forward

klfeck's picture
February 17, 2014 at 4:16pm
4 Comments
bigbadbuck's picture

That sounds like a great idea!  Glad I thought of it Klfeck!  j/k    Great Idea!

Battles are sometimes won by generals; wars are nearly always won by sergeants and privates. Football is no different, the guys down in the trenches win the games, not the coach.            

+1 HS
klfeck's picture

Glad you liked the idea. Maybe it was covered elsewhere, but I haven't seen it. The link could be a tab or icon named paying forward which opens a page that lists charities associated with the university. I know I take a ton of pleasure away from OSU and the athletics programs. This is our chance to give back and pay forward.

Kevin
OH!!!!!
Proud parent of a Senior at The Ohio State University

+2 HS
CharlieBuckeye's picture

KLFeck - well timed idea and thought.

On Thursday, approximately 3,000 Alumni, Former Athletes, One current Head Football Coach, Alumni Band Members and Cheerleaders board a cruise ship (unfortunately for the 7th year in a row) to raise money for cancer research at The James.  All monies raised go to the James. This is another prime example of why I am proud to be a Buckeye alumni.

I say unfortunately as I for one would like one of the cruises to be a giant bash where The James has come up with a cure for one of the many types of cancer out there.

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!

"To have a great life simply follow this rule:  Do not bring undo conflict into your life..."
Charlie Baker - OSU - 1986

jeremytwoface's picture

I didn't hear a word you were saying because of your profile pic.

I'm sure it was nice though.

The first man gets the Oyster, the second man gets the shell.

+1 HS