Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Hard Knocks: Training Camp With the New York Jets Episode 1 Debut Last Night (Spoilers Ahead)

+4 HS
RunEddieRun1983's picture
August 9, 2023 at 9:51am
16 Comments

Okay, first and foremost I have to propose a name change for this season:

"Hard Knocks: Training Camp with Aaron Rodgers in New York instead of Green Bay, and Training Camp With Everyone On the Jets Roster and Coaching Staff Reminding Us Over and Over Again How Exceptional Aaron Rodgers is."

Listen, I get it, I understand how excited they are to finally have an all-timer under center for this season, but wow. I mean the show starts with highlighting Aaron Rodgers and his arrival to camp and practice. 

Then it transitions to every single coach and player on the roster talking about how great Rodgers is and how excited they are that he's there... I mean Garrett Wilson was featured but it was him catching passes from Aaron Rodgers, talking about how great Aaron Rodgers is, and then Wilson trying to learn Aaron Rodgers no look pass...

Pretty wild, Jeremy Ruckert made it on TV long enough to give Aaron Rodgers a fist bump and say hi to him.

Either way I have been a long time fan of the show, even in the lesser seasons that were not as interesting I watched all of it, so I'll keep watching it. But the love affair with Rodgers and the Jets (right now with no adversity or inner turmoil on the team that we all know exists in the dog days of the NFL season) is very real and in full swing.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 16 Comments