Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Cincinnati Reds (my Experiences at GABP)

+16 HS
WezBuck28's picture
April 19, 2023 at 8:45pm
57 Comments

So I thought I would share my experiences at GABP as of late..my family and I started a new tradition of going to a reds game on an annual basis, I told our kids that if they are lucky enough they may end up on the jumbo tron, knowing that our chances were slim. Well as luck would have it, the last 4 games we have been to, have made it on the jumbo tron 4 games in a row, and today, my youngest daughter got chosen to be the "play ball girl", my step daughter got to announce the lead off batter at the bottom of the 3rd, and I, myself, got to play the chili dog shuffle...all of my kids were able to get autographs from several players, and even got to take a picture with Hunter Green on "Green Day"..which Hunter signed his 6 year extension today before today's game, he even threw my son a ball..so for all of that to happen today, and in the last 4 games is crazy to me..if you ever get the opportunity to take your children to GABP, I highly recommend doing so! I've been to I don't know how many reds games as a child, as well as an adult, and I've never had the luck that my kids are having there!

Mod Edit: added to your title!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 57 Comments