Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Young Buckeyes in the Preseason

+8 HS
DonJuan's picture
August 11, 2016 at 12:30pm
25 Comments

I've never been more excited to watch the NFL than this season due to so many Ohio State rookies in the mix for playing time. Here's my quick guide for watching:
Tonight -

•  Denver Broncos at Chicago Bears (8 p.m.) - Jeff Heuerman should see a lot of playing time trying to work his way up the depth chart after his ACL tear
  • Jacksonville Jaguars at New York Jets (7:30 p.m.) - Jalin Marshall should see a lot of playing time at PR and backup WR. Darron Lee will be proving his worth as well
  • New Orleans Saints at New England Patriots (7:30 p.m., NFL Network) - This is the game I'll be interested in to the most to see Mike Thomas can do on his first TV debut. Vonn Bell is fighting to earn playing time stuck in a secondary that seems to have all the starting positions taken up.

Saturday-

• Dallas Cowboys at Los Angeles Rams (8 p.m., ESPN) - It doesn't look like Zeke is going to be playing due to his sore hamstring
  •  Indianapolis Colts at Buffalo Bills (7 p.m.) - It will be interesting to see how much playing time Cardale Jones gets. Reports from camp is that he has been extremely inconsistent. Also Adolphus Washington should be in the mix at DT
  • San Diego Chargers at Tennessee Titans (8 p.m.) - It doesn't seem like Bosa and the chargers are going to get any deal done before Saturday's game which is a shame

Sunday-

• Houston Texans at San Francisco 49ers (7 p.m., NFL Network) - I think the Houston Texans are going to have one of the most improved offenses in the league this year and it will be a great chance for Braxton to show off. He is stuck behind some talented WR's on the outside, but Miller should get his touches. They have also hinted at running the wildcat with him (Buckeye fans cringe)

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 25 Comments