Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Where in the Country are Krenzel and Clarett? Week 2

Matt Gutridge's picture
July 18, 2016 at 12:01pm
38 Comments

Where are Krenzel and Clarett this week?

“Go West, young men.” That was the summer directive for the Krenzel and Clarett dolls. The two have spent a fun-filled adventure trekking across our great country.

Every Monday around noon, a new picture and clue will be posted for you to decipher where Krenzel and Clarett are located.

The Clue

From their last stop, Krenzel and Clarett headed west. Today's location is the place the black-footed ferret, North America's most endangered land animal was reintroduced to nature.

Other animals found here are Rocky Mountain bighorn sheep, badgers, bobcats, bison, coyotes, swift foxes and pronghorn.

In the early 1900s, homesteaders were given 640 acres for settling in this area. Their homes were made of sod blocks and heated with buffalo chips. When the Great Dust Bowl came through in the 1930s, the area was largely abandoned. Those that remain there today ranch and raise wheat.

As Krenzel and Clarett drove through the area they listened to an appropriate song by George Thorogood. Here are some of the lyrics:

I broke a thousand hearts
Before I met you
I'll break a thousand more, baby
Before I am through
I wanna be yours pretty baby
Yours and yours alone

Do you know where Krenzel and Clarett are?

Important Rules

1. Please use your brain and not a search engine to find the answer.
  2. Post your answer below.
  3. Have fun and good luck.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 38 Comments