Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Tom Brady Wants a Rule Change

0 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
December 3, 2015 at 8:22am
50 Comments

Tom Brady has recently stated he wants a rule change to protect { Defenseless receivers }.

"Quarterbacks get their legs protected. Defensive linemen get their legs protected. Linebackers get their legs protected. I don't see why a defenseless receiver shouldn't get his legs protected as well."

"It's obviously a contact sport, guys are going to get hit, [but] I do think they should change some of those rules with those defenseless receivers," Brady said in his Wednesday news conference.

Really, Tom?  So if DBs are no longer allowed to go low on receivers, where the hell are they supposed to go?  This is complete bullshit, IMO.  The rules that exist in today's NFL already cater to Brady and the QB position in general.

Brady has been responsible for two rule changes alone.  The tuck rule and going low on QBs.

I say fuck Tom Brady.  A rule change like this will likely result in flag football.

Original article here.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 50 Comments