Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Which 2016 recruit will make the biggest impact in college FB this year

0 HS
305Buck's picture
January 31, 2016 at 9:13pm
34 Comments

FOX Sports spoke with 35 college coaches over the past week — ranging from head coaches, assistants and in-house recruiting coordinators — to ask who are the freshman they thought had the best chance of making a big impact in 2016.

Nick Bosa, a South Florida D-lineman committed to Ohio State, where his brother Joey just finished up. "I think that kid could've been playing major college football as a high school junior," one ACC coach said. "He's not the freak some of these other D-linemen are, but he's just a heck of a ball player."

Demario McCall, a 5-10, 180-pound all-purpose back from Ohio committed to Ohio State: "They (the Buckeyes) have to replace a lot of guys and I could see him helping them out early," one Power 5 assistant said. "He's really dynamic and can play in the slot."

Binjimen Victor, a 6-3, 185-pound Florida wideout committed to Ohio State. "He reminds me a lot of Amari Cooper and Calvin Ridley," one SEC coach said. "He can run and jump, has great ball skills and he really competes his butt off."

Damar Hamlin could make it 4 Buckeyes being mentioned on Monday night.

Damar Hamlin, a 6-1, 175-pound cornerback from Pittsburgh picking between Pitt, Ohio State, Penn State and ND: "The loosest hips and the best feet of any cornerback I've ever seen," one longtime defensive coach in a Power 5 conference said. "He's 6-1. He's long. He's physical and he's fast. He'll be a first-round corner."

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/college-freshmen-signing...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 34 Comments