Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

All-Ohio Division III - Where's Danny Clark

0 HS
NewPhilaFan's picture
December 2, 2015 at 6:34pm
24 Comments

My local newspaper has a big splash on the Division III All-Ohio team as New Philadelphia has three players who are first team.  While perusing it, I noted that Danny Clark is not shown at all and seven QBs are listed for the first two teams, third team QBs were not shown.  This was quite a surprise to me as I would have expected a Buckeye commitment to be included.

Then I looked at running backs.  A 5-5, 145 pound back from New Philadelphia was included in the first team but Todd Sibley was second team.  Clearly, the All-Ohio voters were not as impressed as 247.  This was another surprise.

As an aside, it is interesting that New Philadelphia lost two regular season games this year and both losses were to teams in championship games this weekend - Massilon Perry in D2 and Canton Central Catholic in D5.  They were knocked out of the playoffs by Akron Hoban who is also playing for a state championship this weekend.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 24 Comments