Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Anderson wants OSU offer

0 HS
Defiance's picture
September 10, 2015 at 10:34am
25 Comments

WR Austin Mack is the lone pass catcher in the 2016 recruiting class... currently.

Mack is a stud prospect with loads of potential but the staff is not content and is working tirelessly to add another receiver to Zone 6. While I'm sure we're all familiar with the names that pop up;  Sam Bruce, Donnie Corley, Nate Craig-Myers, and Binjimen Victor. There is a new name to add to our list and it belongs to one of the nation's best receivers.

An interesting tweet was sent out by '16 WR and LSU commit Dee Anderson, a teammate of '16 QB commit Tristen Wallace at Desoto (TX). The tweet, which is shown below, is the Tigers pledge telling Wallace that he could possibly be making a visit to the Buckeyes, but only under one circumstance.

Time will tell how the Buckeyes handle this one but it's hard to not get excited when a prospect is asking for an offer and is teaming up with a Buckeye commit at the high school level...

We all know UFM and his reputation as one of the best in the recruiting business so it will be interesting to watch how this one plays out. If I was the betting type though, my money is going on tOSU if the interest is mutual. Besides, what would be better than watch Urban flip a commit from LSU?!

Here's a link to this story and a couple of other Buckeye nuggets:

http://www.landgrantholyland.com/2015/9/10/9297983/ohio-state-recruiting-state-secrets-cj-cotman-malik-barrow

Enjoy!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 25 Comments