Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Commitments according to Urban

0 HS
tdible2132's picture
February 9, 2015 at 10:52pm
14 Comments

As I was watching Urban's Signing Day presser the other day, I noticed something interesting.  He was talking about how he wants to slow down the commitment process so that schools have more time to evaluate players and their senior seasons.  He then said that after the National Championships multiple recruits were trying to commit and we had to turn them down.  That had me wondering which prospects that could have been referring to, and how he would handle that, especially if they are prospects that clearly have offers considering they were trying to commit.  I'm thinking he would say something along the lines of "We are very interested in you and happy to hear we are at the top of your list, but for the sake of both parties lets take our times to make sure we are the best fit for each other." 

With that being said, it could be a tricky subject and could potentially turn a recruit away from OSU. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 14 Comments