Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

OSU football and basketball recruiting fan talk.

Finale Elite15 Members

0 HS
All-NEO69's picture
November 18, 2014 at 3:54pm
28 Comments

This is how i see the Elite15 ending out the year 

(*Liam is gray-shirting)

November - Branden Bowen commits (22)

December - Week 1 - Neville Gallimore Commits (23)

Week 2 - Damien Harris pushes back his decesion ( Burrells recruitment on him will make him need more time)

Week 3 -Beckner and Porter take a visit at the same time and the tides start to turn in our favor

Week 4 - Carlton Davis decommits (22)

January - All Star games - Damien Harris Commits (23)

- Terry Beckner Jr. commits (24)

February - National Signing Day   {Now here is where i'm still not sure which player we land. i think i comes down to these players[ in order of probability]}

- Brian Cole spurs ttun and commits to Buckeyes (25)

- Porter Gustin spurs USC and commits to the Buckeyes (25)

- Drew Richard flips his commitment to The Ohio State Buckeyes (25)

If my prediction is correct , we will have a class rating of *293.33/293.29/292.13 and finished Ranked #2 in recruiting behind alabama. Hell if we could swing 2 of those three we would top alabama for sure but then we would be at (26) which just doesn't seem possible unless Braxton doesn't come back(which would be a shock to the whole country) and Spence isnt a loud back(which i havent heard anything on in awhile) 

* Cole/Gustin/Richard - depending on who joins

Id say this class would be the true Dawning of the Urban Myers Era at The Ohio State University .

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 28 Comments