Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

2016 #1 DE Nick Bosa

305Buck's picture
August 9, 2014 at 10:02pm
37 Comments

Named Ohio State his leader today over FSU at the Miami Dolphins High School Media Day per Ryan Bartow. He plans to visit both this fall, before making a commitment after his Junior season is over.

FROMTHE18's picture

Look what we are building on the DL, an assembly line of elite talent. He's gotta look at that and smile. 

+8 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Thanks 305 for the update - Love the Bosa's

+1 HS
MAVBuck's picture

I vote we offer every Bosa offspring for the next 20 years. 

No child left behind!!

+39 HS
buckskin's picture

And Orlando Pace offspring.

+8 HS
zenshade's picture

And Boren offspring, but I think that's already understood.

Really wish we'd have kept Zach at LB his whole career. Great speed is nice, but there are some intangibles to playing the position (exemplified by the relatively slow Chris Spielman) and Zach seemed to have them.

+2 HS
highwire's picture

The more Bosa the merrier.

+3 HS
OfficerRabbit's picture

I think I remember someone with some football IQ mentioning that Nick is farther along in his development at his age than Joey was. Considering that JB came into the B1G last year and was one of the best DE's in the league as a true freshman, I'd say Nick has a very bright future ahead of him. Here's to hoping he picks the good guys!

+7 HS
KBonay's picture

Superman has Nick Bosa pajamas. 

+17 HS
Gray Box's picture

Nick Bosa has Ohio State slippers:

+6 HS
bleedscarlet's picture

A gift from Superman... said they were too big for him.

I'm too drunk to taste this chicken

+3 HS
thowen79's picture

Oh great! I'll bet the NCAA will be asking some questions about this...

whiskeyjuice's picture

Follow your brother young Nick!!

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

+1 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Legacy lock.

Locacy. Legaock.

Buckeye.

I am not very smart, but I recognize that I am not very smart.

+8 HS
Rob Reese's picture

tOSU class of 2009, College of Arts and Sciences

+19 HS
UrbanCulture's picture

Clutch that we will land a likely 5* early in the recruiting process

Knarcisi's picture

Doubt we see it, but would love for Joey to stay for his Sr year and see these two romp together. 

+1 HS
IBLEEDSCARLETANDGRAY's picture

I've always believed that Joey will stick around just because of that. They are brothers after all.

"Sherman ran an option play right through the south" - Greatest Civil War analogy EVER.

+1 HS
Knarcisi's picture

For all of us, lets hope so. And you thought this year's DL was going to be great?

Norwalk's picture

I'm pretty sure there is a rule against having more than 1 Bosa on the field at a time...some player safety issue or something.

+13 HS
osupolo's picture

If that were to happen,  the only way the opposing QB would see the following weeks game would be to play opossum. 

MikeEagleBuckeye's picture

Gonna be a class for the ages me thinks.

+4 HS
buckskin's picture

Younger brothers are often more developed that older ones because they are always trying to play up to their sibling.  If he is more developed than Joey, damn that is a scary thought.  The Bosa's seem close, hopefully he'll want to play on the same D-line as his brother in college (if Joey stays).  I remember Payton Manning saying he would definitely go to Ole Miss if Cooper hadn't gotten hurt.

+6 HS
KBonay's picture

As the 3rd of 3 boys in my family, I can confirm this statement is 100% accurate.

Younger brothers are often more developed that older ones

+3 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

Check out the high school highlights. Nick does seem like he is farther along than Joey at this stage of his high school career.

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

dubjayfootball90's picture

Still a little bit to go until he decides, but this just made my morning. I know the expectations are already high for this kid, but he is, how do you say... a gamechanger... MUST GET!

Edit: So is his big bro. 

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

buckguyfan1's picture

Can he do a back flip?

+5 HS
Poison nuts's picture

I want to know this too!

"Do not pass me, just slow down - I can move right through you" Superchunk - Precision Auto.

PresidentMeyer88's picture

Not even Chuck Norris can block him.

Mike Hunt

Swayze's picture

What this team needs.

IS MORE BOSA!............. Followed by more Cowbell.

+9 HS
WyoBuckeye's picture

A great chance that somebody named Bosa will be playing DE for the next 5 years at least?  Couldn't ask for much better than that.

+2 HS
Urban Nation Army's picture

Did someone say Nick Bosa?

"Did I ever tell you about the time Nick Bosa showed up at my daughter's wedding? You know my daughter, she's a beautiful girl. Well, Bosa shows up and you know he's a big fella. Well, he's standing right between me and my daughter at the ceremony. He's got no right to be there, but he's drunk and he's Bosa. Well, long story short, the priest accidentally marries me and Bosa. We spend the weekend in the Poconos... he loved me like I've never been loved before."

Bet you can't say "Bert Bielma is a bumbling buffoon" five times fast.

+7 HS
OSU069's picture

What the hell??? 

beamga's picture

That's gotta be a reference to a movie I've never seen, right?

+1 HS
RoyMunson's picture

"You guys know how I like to steal loose change and valuables from your house when I come over, right? Well anyways, here's a Nick Bosa story..."

+1 HS
Tolbuckeye's picture

I think that's a Bill Bradski reference...great SNL skit