Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Damien Harris picks braxton to win heisman

Ohio State Ombre's picture
July 24, 2014 at 12:11pm
14 Comments

"No. 28 Damien Harris: I don’t think he will. Not saying he’s not a great player, as he was the best player in college football last year, but I actually have Braxton Miller winning the Heisman this year. I think he’ll win it, he’s a great quarterback. I don’t think the off-the-field should hurt Jameis, unless it’s something out-of-the-question horrible. I think Braxton will get him though."

Just a tidbit from an ESPN article in response to the question "will jameis win the heisman again this year?" Interesting read regardless, but thought it was interesting that unprovoked damien mentioned braxton. gotta be good for the good guys.

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/ncfrecruitingon-the-trail/post/_/id/5705...

bucki5's picture

I don’t think the off-the-field should hurt Jameis, unless it’s something out-of-the-question horrible. I think Braxton will get him though."

I guess theft and rape is ok . . .

-4 HS
OSU069's picture

I wasn't aware that he raped someone? He wasn't even charged with anything.

-2 HS
jamesrbrown322's picture

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

bodast67's picture

" I hope when I die, I die laughing"...                

Hovenaut's picture

I am not very smart, but I recognize that I am not very smart.

+2 HS
KBonay's picture

Huh... I thought he would have had Timmons out in front....

+3 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

When will the constant Timmons jokes in italics die? Is there a petition somewhere I can sign?

+6 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Guess Kentucky is fresh out of Heisman candidates?

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

It's not September yet some ttun is plumb empty of Heisman winners

+1 HS
jamesrbrown322's picture

Does Damien have a Heisman ballot? If not, can we get him one?

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

+1 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs