Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Gibson to officially visit

BassDropper's picture
July 22, 2014 at 12:12am
15 Comments

and this could be a coincidence but this tweet was made right after Gibson tweeted he was visiting.

May be nothing,but it usually isn't (the tweet was made after Collier said he was signing off twitter for the night, over an hour ago)

Remington2323's picture

Who the hell is Gibson?

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Daniel Boobie Gibson

+4 HS
dubjayfootball90's picture

Touche, Broseph.

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

Deadly Nuts's picture

How did your most recent trolling of the Wildcat fanbase go?

LEBRON

+1 HS
BassDropper's picture

planning on waiting closer to the decision date in December...just hoping Damien puts UK in his top 5 in a couple of weeks. Thinking about making this one a bit more elaborate and going straight to the reporters with my "info" and see if they run with it. 

DIRECTIONER

+3 HS
Deadly Nuts's picture

I'll be happy to help if you need an "alternate source".

LEBRON

Urban Nation Army's picture

Quick!! Make more threads about it!

Bet you can't say "Bert Bielma is a bumbling buffoon" five times fast.

+2 HS
rkylet83's picture

Getting Gibson in my opinion would be even better than Terrelle Pryor.  Not on paper/recruiting rankings, but just as an overall QB.  TP was great in H.S. and Ohio State, but I actually think Gibson's skill set is much better; he just a bit smaller.  Time will tell...  

Ahh Saturday's picture

This is what TP did in his two BCS appearances: 

Passing: 37/62  487  4 1

Rushing:  35/187

Record: 2-0

Two-time MVP

TP had his off moments during his Buckeye career, and we all remember how painfully it ended, but when he was on his game he was close to unstoppable.  I wonder what he could've done if he had had an actual QB coach.

+2 HS
OSU069's picture

Is this a joke? I I love Gibsons talent but I can only imagine the damage that Pryor could do in this offense.

+2 HS
rkylet83's picture

I agree that Pryor would have been amazing in Coach Meyer's offense.  His passing was still raw (probably due to having a video coordinator QB coach) throughout much of his career as a Buckeye though.  I like what I see from Gibson's arm more than I did with Pryor's at the high school stage.  

+1 HS
Terry Porter's picture

Now it's time to let Tom Herman and Zach Smith work their magic.

1942, 1954, 1957, 1961, 1968, 1970, 2002, and counting.

+1 HS
Terry Porter's picture

Once TG eats the coleslaw burger they sell inside the Ohio Union, he'll commit.

1942, 1954, 1957, 1961, 1968, 1970, 2002, and counting.

+1 HS