Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Jamel dean visiting UF

Woodshed's picture
June 14, 2014 at 2:34pm
13 Comments

Per Luke Stampini OSU's 2nd verbal is visiting Florida.

Mortc15's picture

Not sure this means anything. He said recently that he was "100% committed to OSU." 

Here's to hoping nothing comes of it! 

Buck-I4Life

+1 HS
BME_Buckeye's picture

Didn't Shawn Crawford say the samething about being 100% committed to Michigan only to decommit less than a week later?

Look closely, because the closer you think you are, the less you will actually see.

+1 HS
Mortc15's picture

I'm sure there are uncountable situations like that, but I'm of the mindset that osu and UFM are a little different than TTUN and Brady joke :) 

Buck-I4Life

-1 HS
hobochops987's picture

Way to dampen my excitement of George Hill.  :(

Trust in UFM

+1 HS
305Buck's picture

Luke has mentioned that UF isn't recruiting him, and he has academic issues.

sharks's picture

Oh great

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

703Buckeye's picture

I'd be more concerned if Dean was visiting Florida State. That dumpster fire in Gainesville should not pose much of a threat.

"Attack the Strong, Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!"
-Former OSU S&C Coach Lichter

+4 HS
otrain2416's picture

According to his 247 profile he's attending one of their summer camps, which I completely don't mind. He's from Florida and gives him a chance to take some reps against solid competition close to home. 

+6 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

O Train laying down the tracks so there is no derailment.

+2 HS
305Buck's picture

Alex just talked to his coach, it's nothing serious, he's just there supporting his teammates. He'll be at Ohio State for FNL.

+12 HS
jaxbuckeye's picture

Non issue  If he ever decommits, best wishes.  This is tOSU and Urban Meyer.  No single player, no matter how good, will be a debilitating loss.

+5 HS
sarasotabcg's picture

I'm more concerned about Jamel's ACL than anything else.

Jbuckham94's picture

I'm pretty sure he's good to go in that regard. IIRC he won states or finished high in the 100 meters event, which was after the injury.

Class of 2016. Go Bucks!

+1 HS