Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Most Interesting Photo in the World

BuckeyeNationforLife's picture
June 4, 2014 at 1:44pm
10 Comments

Tacko Fall (7'5 basketball player) and Jashon Cornell.. Thought 11W readers would love to see this.

Tacko's highlight tape is, well, interesting.

(Having problems embedding the video so here's the link.)

dubjayfootball90's picture

wow...

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

+1 HS
Squirrel Master's picture

reminded me of this photo, and JJ Watt is not small by any means.

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

+5 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

I was working at the Q once when the Cav's were playing the Rockets and Yao Ming was coming into the Q from the team bus. I happened to get in line right behind him and I came up to his breast area. Blocking his shot on the court was not an option for me.

+3 HS
d1145fresh's picture

Basketball players are always the most freakishly athletic people in sports I believe. The fact that LBJ would be one of the tallest players in the NFL is amazing. The fact that Jordan was/is actually an inch taller than Megatron is pretty impressive.

+1 HS
KeithMC33's picture

Wow i never realized that! That is definitely impressive!

+1 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

Doesn't really mean they're the most freakishly athletic people in sports though. Sure Jordan and LBJ would be up there, but there's a lot of competition for that. NFL offensive lineman are freakish athletes, EPL's top level defenders (6'4") and can run all day. 

+3 HS
Rocket Man's picture

I figured it would be a photo of the guy from the beer commercials.

The bowl games are only supposed to be a fun reward.
Woody Hayes

Groveport Heisman's picture

I thought for sure it was going to be this pic and I was debating on clicking.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+2 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

I loved the kids face at about 55 seconds just looked like what the hell am I supposed to do about this monster?