Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Kirk Visiting Tenn..

Soggy_McMuffin's picture
May 26, 2014 at 8:13pm
9 Comments

Tomorrow, from Torrance Gibson's Twitter.

SilverState's picture

I want Kirk even more than Gibson...hopefully this will be a "Yeah, Ohio State really does offer more" type visit.

+4 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

Offering more than 5-7 every year shouldn't be too hard.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+3 HS
osu407's picture

Kirk seems like a smart kid. I think he understands that OSU provides better opportunities in sports broadcasting and a better alumni base than Tennessee ever could. None of these things make him an OSU lock, but I don't see him getting caught up in a whirlwind of Tennessee delusion either. 

+2 HS
B1G_Deal's picture

That tennesssee coach promises the early playing time angles just like that Pen state coach they use that Angel and these kinds eat that up ,,but then they 17-17 after 3 years and will be like ,' I wish I didny t drink that snake oil.  It makes me tummy ach, '

+2 HS
Hayze's picture

If Butch pitches that he's lying and Christian will see right through it. They've recruited WR pretty well the past few years.

If I were Tennessee, I'd pitch NFL success. I think they've had a decent amount of WRs drafted over the past few years.

I think this is part of Kirk's SEC tour by the way. I still think us, A&M and Oregon will by in Kirk's top 4-5 until he signs. I'd be more worried about Auburn than Tennessee.

+4 HS
SilverState's picture

Negative Recruiting pitch: Don't go there if you want to be able to spell...

XD 

+1 HS
jamesrbrown322's picture

Is Gibson recruiting for Tennessee...?

Quick, everybody FREAK OUT!

"I can accept failure, but I cannot accept not trying." - W.W. Hayes

+1 HS
dcbucks's picture

I thought Herbstreit already lived in Tennessee

+7 HS