Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Tavarus McFadden/Coincidence

hobochops987's picture
May 24, 2014 at 5:24pm
9 Comments

Tavarus McFadden announced his top 9 and we sit in 4th behind Florida State, LSU, and Georgia.

That means we sit at fourth on both American Heritage 5 stars lists'. 

OSU069's picture

What do you mean by coincidence?

hobochops987's picture

That there are two American Heritage 5 stars who have us at 4th on their lists. (Torrance Gibson and Tavarus McFadden)

Trust in UFM

+1 HS
OSU069's picture

Ha sorry that was obvious. I wasn't thinking. 

+1 HS
JakeStevensIsSwag's picture

Hopefully, when they finally visit, we vault into their top 2. :)

Buckeye fan from PA

+1 HS
osubuck57's picture

Don't put too much in officials. If they don't get up to OSU over the summer, they're probably going elsewhere. Wouldn't shock me if either one didn't make it up for a visit. Not hating on McFadden or Gibson. Just don't see either one getting out of the south, despite all the" love", Gibson throws our way.

SCOTTC.

+1 HS
UrbzRenewal's picture

Don't put too much in officials. If they don't get up to OSU over the summer, they're probably going elsewhere. 

I would put all of your trust in official visits. Official visits means things are serious. You get a kid on campus at any point in time and anything can happen.

+1 HS
osubuck57's picture

Yes anything can happen, but one official visit, probably after your season, versus a number of visits to your schools in the south, because of proximity, doesn't exactly give us a leg up on those recruits. Just my opinion.

SCOTTC.

+1 HS
BengalErnst's picture

Officials are overrated. Athletes take those to schools they can't afford to visit on their own dime a lot of the times.

Nicholas l Ernst

+1 HS
ab1993's picture

However, I think the fact that Kirk said he would make officials to OSU and TAMU was more a declaration of his top two. 

Class of '16

+2 HS