Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

talented freshman!

BuckeyeNationforLife's picture
May 23, 2014 at 11:42am
10 Comments

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3087624/highlights/146865386

Hunter Hughes.. A freshman at Moeller. The GCL is looking loaded with Hubbard, Elijah Taylor, Jake Hausmann, Hilliard, Tommy Kremer, and this kid (Hughes) who will soon have his recruitment take off for sure. I say we get to this kid early!

When I say loaded, I mean recruitment wise. And I forgot to put Derek Kief who was in 2014 but went to Bama.

+3 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Colerain is going to have a few D-1 kids coming out this year. Not sure which ones will make high level BCS schools but I will do a full report this season and I'd put money on at least 2 kids being worthy.I know they are not GCL but we use to play those teams every year.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+1 HS

No doubt that Colerain is one of the best in the state. I'd put them against any GCL South opponent any year, love seeing us play you guys, great competition

+2 HS

Yea you guys got us last year in the playoffs(then went on that incredible run to the title). Its always a great game wither its X,Moeller,or Elder. Lot of history there.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

Jordan Wagner's picture

2015 CB Jeff Christian of Colerain recently added a Minnesota offer. Coombs recently visited him. He will camp at OSU on June 8th and thinks he can earn an offer. 

Thanks Jordan, I think mid-season there will be a couple more kids on the radar. Pretty talented group this year.

route4buckeye's picture

Cincinnati high school football >>>>>>>>>

-1 HS
KBonay's picture

Thus the reason Coombs remains an import recruiter, as well as coach.  Very well respected in Cincy.

+2 HS
osu07asu10's picture

Here you go Coach Coombs...now get crootin'!

"They don't know what they don't know." - Coach Mick

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Coombs gets paid in Red Bulls instead of per diem!

+1 HS