Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Any update on Drew Richmond?

KeithMC33's picture
May 19, 2014 at 1:33pm
6 Comments

Good afternoon fellow 11W-ers!

I wanted to see if anyone had heard any updates on Drew Richmond lately? Seems like he was a Buckeye lean for a while and then things seem like they went silent on the news front for a while. Just wanted to see if anyone heard anything on his commitment date or final 3 choices. Last i remember it was down to OSU, Tenn and i want to say Clemson maybe? 

Thanks!

cdkmike's picture

looks like tenn to loose

Michael green

+3 HS
KeithMC33's picture

hopefully you are wrong, but i appreciate the info! not sure why you were downvoted but i will help cancel that one out

+1 HS
Jordan Wagner's picture

He is expected to decide Sept. 9. Ohio State, Tennessee and Ole Miss seem to be his top schools. Wouldn't count out Alabama

KeithMC33's picture

Thanks for the info! What does your gut tell you about where he will pick? I realize that is a pretty impossible task considering these are 17-18 year old kids and their opinions change like the wind, but i am still curious to see what you think.

Jordan Wagner's picture

Six months ago, I thought there was a chance he could commit to Ohio State early. Now, I'm probably leaning toward Tennessee. I don't think a decision has been made, so Ohio State has some time. 

Seattle Linga's picture

So far down the road ------------ anything can happen - go get em!!!!!!!!!!