Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Recruiting the state of OH for 2016

otrain2416's picture
May 13, 2014 at 5:52pm
15 Comments

The state of Ohio hasn't really been as deep as we would like it to in 2015, but I peeked ahead to 2016 and WOW. Our state is absolutely LOADED with talent. Take a look here, I would take the top 10-11 guys right now. OHIO 2016

ODEEZ330's picture

Yea agree abt 2015. After hilliard baker n egw major drop off in national talent. 2016 is stacked and we're already sittn pretty n heavy favs for most of the top ten

O'Deez330
stark county football

Groveport Heisman's picture

2016 looks like its going to be a banger.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+2 HS
ODEEZ330's picture

Also does anyone know about brendan ferns? Scum lb little brother maybe? Same school. Is he a heavy Michigan lean? I see alex crystal balled him to tosu though

O'Deez330
stark county football

+1 HS

Havent heard of him yet ODEEZ but thanks for the info. I'll add him to the list to watch out for.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

bgsubuckeye's picture

I don't know much about the kid, but I do know when his brother was committed to Michigan he took a picture of his brothers room and it was all Ohio State. Bed sheets, wallpaper everything. It would make me believe his younger brother is a big Ohio State fan so we will see how it goes. The picture is on Michael Ferns twitter from where I saw it I believe.

+3 HS

Wow nice info BGSU...Reminds me of my little brothers..One was born in Arlington,Texas and the other Columbus,Ohio. One was a LongHorn fan the other Buckeye...They shared a room  growing up and one wall was bunt orange with a giant white LongHorn and one wall was gray with a giant scarlet Block O. They made it work and ha some epic battles on NCAA gamebreakers.

305Buck's picture

Brendan was an Ohio State fan growing up and visits Ohio State May 31st for the Columbus NFTC. I read a recent interview where he said that he hears from Ohio State, Michigan State, Vandy, Purdue, Wisconsin, Maryland and North Carolina the most. TSUN has shown little to no interest as of now but that may pick up in the future.

weimerad's picture

Def need to get both OL. Both studs

+1 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

I think the '15 class is a little underrated.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

I think your posting history is a little overrated...=)~

+3 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

Silence 26.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

CentralFloridaBuckeye's picture

Great post Otrain, sure looks like 2016 has a really high potential.  Possibly a number 1 recruiting class for the Bucks if we can land a good amount of these guys!

Go Bucks!!

+2 HS
BuckeyeNationforLife's picture

Thomas Macvittie (QB) out of Cincinnati Moeller is somebody that may become a hot BCS prospect soon. Went to an Elite 11 camp up in Chicago recently this year and impressed many. Stands at 6'4 205 lbs. according to his Hudl with a 4.51 yard dash.

+1 HS
osubuck57's picture

Very impressive list. Hope we can keep a lot of these kids home. Looks like we've offered 3-4 of them already.

SCOTTC.