Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

BassDropper is just annoying now

m5987usus's picture
April 28, 2014 at 7:31pm
59 Comments

Bassdropper, dude no offense because I know your doing it on purpose, but you are really just getting to be a nuisance now.  Every time you post something, its just irrational things.  Dude please just post things here that are not UNserious.  I think that I speak for many of the buckeye fans here, just come on dude, grow up a little bit and just respect the site.

irishfury's picture
+19 HS
m5987usus's picture

I'm not I'm just trying to get him to grow up.  It is a nuisance when I'm reading a thread and there is people that are posting serious things, then he posts things that are so irrational that it just isin't funny.  It is rather just immature. I was just hoping maybe he will just leave the site, but idk maybe the staff can do something.  Usually they are good with trolls.

O-H!

+1 HS
BassDropper's picture

Wait, hold on, by "posting about serious things" are you referring to the post about recruiting (Not saying the sky is falling thread)? Because if you are, lol.

I just went to my profile and checked if I made a sarcastic post in the Donald Sterling thread (haven't even posted in that thread), because that is the only "serious topic" on this board. 

DIRECTIONER

-1 HS
m5987usus's picture

Hey man not trying to like say your not a fan or whatever I know your a huge fan man it's just for whatever reason you provoke a lot of people so every time you post something on any thread there are like 20 comments just bashing you and it's annoying to read haha. I think your cool man no worries just maybe try not to provoke eeryone hahaha but your cool man

O-H!

-4 HS
BassDropper's picture

1.) What does this have to do with the post you replied to? 

2.)Not my fault others can't read sarcasm. Judging by the responses I have gotten, most of the people on here know when I am being sarcastic, it's only the vocal minority who don't understand my post. 

3.)If you don't like reading the 20 comments, then DONT.

4.)If you don't like my "trolling", then why did you create another thread about me, thus giving me a platform to "troll" 

5.) A comma never hurt anyone.

DIRECTIONER

-4 HS
WezBuck28's picture

And the back pedaling award goes to..!?!?

+7 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

are you referring to the post about recruiting

If you hadn't noticed, some take recruiting way too seriously.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+4 HS
BassDropper's picture

Trust me I know, easy targets. 

DIRECTIONER

-1 HS
OSU_ALUM_05's picture

If you read all of Bass' posts, you'd also realize that he follows the team extremely closely and often has immediate quips that tie together obscure stories from months ago that I'd long forgotten about. Does he troll some of our members? Sure - but it's not like he's only here for that purpose. And, as I'm sure someone important on the internet once said...."it takes two to troll."

+16 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

And this has as much to do with recruiting as this cat.

+12 HS
Woodshed's picture

Agree. Posting threads about other posters is annoying as well.

+15 HS
Deadly Nuts's picture

You have to give him credit where credit is due.... He managed to troll the entire Kentucky fanbase.

LEBRON

+21 HS
OSUStu's picture

Aawww.  What recruit wouldn't commit to that?

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

+4 HS
JakeBuckeye's picture

Don't take things so seriously... I find a lot of his comments humorous, sarcastically mocking ridiculous claims from the crazy portion of Ohio State fans.

+11 HS
Johnny-Shane_Utah-Falco's picture

Bass cracks me up, I'll admit it.

In a similar vein, I miss OSUFORLIFE!

+1 HS
BME_Buckeye's picture

You've been here for 2 months, you knew OSU4life? Who is your alter*?

*Former name you posted under...

Look closely, because the closer you think you are, the less you will actually see.

+7 HS
Johnny-Shane_Utah-Falco's picture

Haha...Nobody, I just watched from afar (visited 11w but didn't have an account), then finally decided to sign up for an account when they reformatted the site.

-1 HS
MN Buckeye's picture

OSUfor Life! Ha, now those were the good old days!

+4 HS
InvertMyVeer's picture

What's annoying to some is highly entertaining to others lol

Football is complicated...

+2 HS
FloridaBuck's picture

I have some inside information if you'd like to hear it...

+1 HS
Squirrel Master's picture

A call out post. Interesting.

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

+4 HS
BassDropper's picture

Another Bassdropper thread, ugh.

DIRECTIONER

+12 HS
BassDropper's picture

Oh and I almost forgot,

"Dude please just post things here that are not Unserious."

DIRECTIONER

+13 HS
Barnsey69's picture

This is not my favorite pic, but then again I got beat with like 50 bars of soap, so......

I am a modern-art masterpiece.

AndyVance's picture

I'll just leave this right here, without any comment whatsoever:

+9 HS
Diseased Leg's picture

I'll just leave this right here, without any comment whatsoever:

That's a comment!

+4 HS
teddyballgame's picture

Honestly, I want to see you be brave

+7 HS
otrain2416's picture
Figured this would be appropriate for this thread 

+6 HS
BassDropper's picture

my lock screen on my iPhone, ironically.

DIRECTIONER

-2 HS
One Bad Buckeye's picture

Ha! This whole time I thought his name referred to Bass as in Largemouth Bass....not as in "Shlappin' the Bass"

"I'm One Bad Buckeye, and I approve this message."

+8 HS
osu407's picture

So bass as in fish which would inevitably be slippery and thus easy to drop accidentally?

+3 HS
BassDropper's picture

Lol, I haven't thought of that. You're probably not the only one who thinks I can't handle fish.

DIRECTIONER

Unky Buck's picture

Pump up that bass, pump up that bass!

(Yeah, I'll post this again! Ha)

-1 HS
hit_the_couch's picture

Someone actually made a forum topic about this? And I thought espn was getting bad right before their format change.

And then I told her...i'm no weatherman, but tonight's forecast is calling for several inches!

+2 HS
AngryWoody's picture

Our Honor Defend!

+7 HS
Buckeyeneer's picture

No matter how many times I see this, I can't get enough.

"Because the rules won't let you go for three." - Woody Hayes
THE Ohio State University

+1 HS
ArizonaBuckeye's picture

Damn bro, you need to let stuff roll off your back. There's a lot more serious shit to worry about in life other than what one member posts on 11W.

"There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you." -Woody Hayes-

+5 HS
jamesrbrown322's picture

NO THERE ISN'T! What could possibly be more important?

"I can accept failure, but I cannot accept not trying." - W.W. Hayes

+3 HS
jamesrbrown322's picture

Guys, c'mon, this is a free blog that allows members to post to the forum and even contribute articles. It is about big time college football, basketball, and field hockey. The subject matter of this site revolves around 17-23 year old athletes who are also college students.

We have a nut for a mascot!!!

Thank God I'm a Buckeye, and not just some nut!
This is serious!

THIS IS NO LAUGHING MATTER!

"I can accept failure, but I cannot accept not trying." - W.W. Hayes

+2 HS
sivaDavis's picture

The man trolled the entire Kentucky football fanbase. Literally, those couple hundreds of people believed the Glenville trio were locks.

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes

+2 HS
jeremytwoface's picture

The first man gets the Oyster, the second man gets the shell.

+9 HS
Bucks1's picture

Who is BASSDROPPER?

"I will pound you and pound you until you quit." - Woody Hayes

+4 HS
Buckeye_in_SEC_country's picture

He is annoying at times, but I just scroll past his posts.  I've gotten to the point where I only look for the 11W staff's posts and then I move on.  

+1 HS
jedkat's picture

I like to read his name as the fish, not the beat. Then I think of things like this:

“The teams that don’t respect their coaches and don’t trust their coaches are the teams that go .500"
~Zach Boren

+2 HS
Bolt's picture

This thread is a van...and we're just sitting in the middle seat.

+5 HS
Bolt's picture

EDIT: Shaggin' Wagon

OSU_1992_UFM's picture

+1,000 for Bass...keep fighting the good fight!

UFM_Renewal

MichiganBuckeye222's picture

i love reading the stuff that Bass posts.  i'm riveted to my seat in anticipation of his next one!

Representing the Buckeyes in the Mitten State since 1987.

www.septemberheisman.com

-1 HS
BassDropper's picture

Are you being sarcastic?

DIRECTIONER

-2 HS
jeremytwoface's picture

He forgot the dots.....

+2 HS
toad1204's picture

This thread is obviously Urban's fault for not getting more commitments.  If he had more verbals we would have more things to post about and the offseason would be moving faster.  All Urban's fault.  

Nothing like dancing on the field in 02... 

+2 HS
jeremytwoface's picture

I blame Fickell...

+4 HS
Jason Priestas's picture

Folks, let's try to avoid taking personal shots at people in the forums, particularly in the headline, like this one. There are a multitude of other ways to address things on this site.

RedStorm45's picture

Remember when everyone hated BassDropper because he almost got Smith and Lattimore to flip to UK?

+3 HS
BHT's picture

So we have a post about BassDropper being annoying? Yep, it's the off season.

I think that at times, he is annoying, but why should he be serious all the time? Let him be, we keep downvoting him anyway. This post is not going to change anything. I may be a minority, but I think he is like any other person on this site. He contributes. Maybe in ways people dislike, but he contributes. I say leave him alone, there really should not be a forum post about this.

Also, see Jason's post above. I 100% agree with him.