Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Minkah Fitzpatrick to Bama

Silver Bullet 10's picture
April 19, 2014 at 6:51pm
22 Comments

As expected.

zoetaite's picture

Nice way to start the weekend! Shawn Burgess-Becker also committed to the red-necks. Take another 2 off the board.

ZT

+6 HS
Colerain 2004 G.O.A.T.'s picture

Wow we were in real good shape with this kid a couple of months ago. Bama also underachieved last year and lost their last 2 games but it hasn't seemed to affect them one bit in recruiting.

I speak the truth but I guess that's a foreign language to yall.~~Lil Wayne

+4 HS
Woodshed's picture

Bama has accomplished A LOT more than OSU has over the past 4-5 years. It isn't even comparable.

+9 HS
brunstar's picture

It's not that hard when you can sign as many recruits as you want to and NCAA violations don't apply to your students.

+3 HS
Woodshed's picture

NOTHING irritates me more than a team like bama coming up and taking a 5 star kid from the north. Nothing.

+7 HS
ab1993's picture

Great now Urban has the opportunity to steal a recruit from Bama

+3 HS
HilltopHustle's picture

Fitzpatrick's always wanted to play in the SEC—he said so himself—but I was hoping it'd be for somebody less annoying. South Carolina fans were tweeting him the most.

2002osubuck's picture

I never got the feeling we would get this kid and didn't think Edwards early commit would last.

+4 HS
danbrown7665's picture

holy shit. Bama got a ton of elite prospects today. Wow

"limitations, like fears are often just illusions"
-Michael Jordan, the greatest athlete of all time

+2 HS
jonping67's picture

I'll be a mother pucker....How many 5 star recruits can one team get. I guess when you're Nick Saban you get 50% of them. I need a few recruits to commit Urban, only 2 is killing me. I know you're the closer, but come on! Per Rivals, we are currently ranked #41 in the nation.

Here's to drinking bleach in my mother basement!

+4 HS
WhySoSerious's picture

Now 2, but that's ok. We will prevail. 

Rare&Uncommon

Like the ball in the stands, we balls out

+1 HS
osubuck57's picture

Like it or not, Bama is killing it this weekend. Ridley, Fitzpatrick, Burgess-Becker, and Lewis.

SCOTTC.

+5 HS
sivaDavis's picture

Those 1 year scholarships that Saban hands out must be enticing.

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes

+6 HS
sivaDavis's picture

Someones on a DV rampage lol. +1 to everybody that has posted on this to try and cancel out the guy drinking bleach in his moms basement crying over 17-18 year olds not committing to OSU.

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes

+2 HS
WhySoSerious's picture

Lol it was me.. I got DV for being positive. Read my comment , and drinking bleach in my moms basement wouldn't come from a recruit flipping. Lol.

Rare&Uncommon

+1 HS
WhySoSerious's picture

Must be sensitive Saturday. So how many posters on here once thought they had a committed girlfriend,then she flipped? Left you for your best friend or someone she thought was a better fit. What you do whine or move on with your lives? Get a grip. We will get ours. 

Rare&Uncommon

+7 HS
TnJoeBucks's picture

Once had a girlfriend leave me for a woman    said she reminded her of me. Now that is bleach worthy. Must remember it is only April, and young people are easily influenced,

"As the water shapes itself to the vessel that contains it, so a wise man adapts himself to circumstances." Confucius

+2 HS
JakeStevensIsSwag's picture

https://twitter.com/Damien_D1Harris/status/457690988803547136    not looking good. I know its early, but it seems Alabama gets whoever they want. 

Buckeye fan from PA

+1 HS
sivaDavis's picture

Usually happens when you can show them 3 BCS national championship trophies.

+2 HS
HilltopHustle's picture

At this rate, Alabama could very well be on their way to their best class ever. Like somebody said above, I hope these high school "stars" like fighting over 22 spots. Competition is good, no doubt, but goodness guys—good luck breaking the 2-deep before your third year.

+3 HS
Buck Commander's picture

NICK SABAN  IS A SORRY BASTARD.......SUCKY SUCKY RECRUITS....FUCK ALABAMA AND THE SEC.!.!

Every time I set my DVR to record Biggest Loser......It always records Wolverine Football Games!

+2 HS
Jeremypreemo81's picture

hahaha I guess we know how Commander feels about it